Dropped emails are emails dropped intentionally by our email delivery system. Possible reasons may include:
- Your message has a very high possibility of getting flagged as spam. In this case, all the emails sent from the campaign gets dropped.
- The recipient’s email address is invalid.
- In the past, our delivery system failed to deliver emails to the recipient’s email address or domain. It has now flagged the recipient’s email address or domain as undelivered.
- In the past, the recipient marked any of your emails as spam.
- the message was determined to have a high count of things that most ISPs consider as SPAM. Example: Upper case letters in the subject line.
Note: We refund the dropped emails back to your email bank.