In Google Chrome :
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More .
3. Click More tools Clear browsing data.
4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
5. Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
6. Click Clear data.
Once the above steps are done then close the entire browser and start with a fresh login to the CRM.
Short cut command to clear the browser cache:
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Delete on your keyboard together to get the below screen.
- Select ‘Cookies…’ and ‘Cached….’ check box
- Now Click on ‘Clear browsing Data’ button.